Tuesday, November 20, 2012

CHI 1" Original Ceramic Flat Iron GF1001 Reviews - how about chi ceramic flat iron

I'm not going to say a whole heck of a lot about Chi Flat Irons because it's this simple: they are awesome! I've had mine for almost two years and I use it very frequently. It's still as good as new, and my hair is as healthy as if I didn't ever use any kind of iron on it. You can find a Chi on-line for less than $80.00, which is a very reasonable price for a product of this kind and of such great quality. My Chi heats quickly, is easy to use, and makes my hair very straight, healthy looking, and shiny. I have long hair, and my Chi straightens it all in about 15 minutes, while any other flat iron takes at least 30 minutes.Also, even in a hot, humid climate like where I live, my hair stays straight after I use my Chi until I wash my hair. It sounds unbelievable but it's true. I've tried more expensive flat irons and went right back to using my trusty Chi. There's no reason to buy any other flat iron on the market. If you are going to purchase a flat iron, get yourself a Chi. You will not be disappointed and neither will your hair.
I am the proud owner of hair that hates humidity. My hair gets wavy and frizzy and drives me nuts during the summer months! In the past (primarily when I was pregnant), I had so little time to do my hair that I opted for a Japanese hair straightening process called Thermal Reconditioning. The process is long (takes 8 hours to complete), very expensive and can only be done by a handful of people-- even in Chicago.The thermal reconditioning kept my hair straight for over a year, but my hair has outgrown the process. Now I am back to a little wave and more frizz than I am comfortable with. I didnt want to go through the thermal process again so I decided to call my stylist and get some advice.S...
I work in the beauty industry. I sell Chi flat irons on a daily basis. OK, when they first came onto the market about 6 or 7 years ago, they were the best thing since sliced bread. Lately, I have been getting them back at least once a day. Their quality has been going down the last couple of years. They are so bent on mass-producing them that their quality has hit almost rock bottom. They short-out very quickly, their cords dont hold up, and they are pulling hair. To me, this doesn't sound like a good product, especially for the price. But yet, they are selling like crazy, mainly because of the name. I just had to send back to the manufactor 7 boxes of chi irons that didn't work. That is 20 ...
I really like how this product works, it straightens the hair great.  Because it's thinner than most hair straighteners it allows for it to get close to the scalp and really straighten.  I have naturally curly hair that used to take me up to 2 hours to straighten but with the Chi it has allowed me to take under and hour, everytime!  The only problem I've seen from this product is that their lifetime is short...maximum of two years, which is something myself and my friends have experienced it.  The ceramic pieces will break out, the wiring will go wrong and it'll just stop working.  Which is extremely frustrating because the company won't give you a new one or allow f...
You can buy chi ceramic flat iron to 

No comments:

Post a Comment