Sunday, November 11, 2012

CHI 1" Original Ceramic Flat Iron Reviews is your best choose

I'm not going to say a whole heck of a lot about Chi Flat Irons because it's this simple: they are awesome! I've had mine for almost two years and I use it very frequently. It's still as good as new, and my hair is as healthy as if I didn't ever use any kind of iron on it. You can find a Chi on-line for less than $80. 00, which is a very reasonable price for a product of this kind and of such great quality. My Chi heats quickly, is easy to use, and makes my hair very straight, healthy looking, and shiny. I have long hair, and my Chi straightens it all in about 15 minutes, while any other flat iron takes at least 30 minutes. Also, even in a hot, humid climate like where I live, my hair stays straight after I use my Chi until I wash my hair. It sounds unbelievable but it's true. I've tried more expensive flat irons and went right back to using my trusty Chi. There's no reason to buy any other flat iron on the market. If you are going to purchase a flat iron, get yourself a Chi. You will not be disappointed and neither will your hair. I bought this product because I had good results with my previous CHI (it lasted for 5 years). The CHI iron works really well when it works. But it suddenly stopped working after only 2 months of use. I would NOT recommend this product because it is very expensive and unreliable. The brand has horrible customer service, and could not answer my questions about the manufacturer's warranty. I purchased a Chi flat iron for my girlfriend as a gift. Just after three months of using the product, it stopped working altogether without warning. One morning it just wouldn't turn on The Chi Flat Iron is a slim styling tool, designed to de-frizz and make hair look straighter (not flat, but straighter) - the plates are 1 inch in size. It can also give a more touseled, flipped look - but is designed overall for the straighter look. The Chi looks similar to a thin, flat curling iron, with a ceramic plated, long, skinny rectangle on either side of the "arm". Mine simply has a long plug in cord and an On/Off switch. There is no temperature control. How hot does it get? The side you touch is coated and protected, and though the iron is hot, quite hot, you are never in danger. A small red light simply flashes when the Chi Flat Iron is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment